Skin Pharm is a unique medical boutique that specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology. We pride ourselves in working with the best providers in the industry and offering a customized experience for each and every one of our clients. The boutique provides state of the art skincare products, curated with every type of client in mind. We’re what you get when you cross a dermatology office, a spa and a beauty boutique that makes achieving good skin.
Description of Role
Aesthetic Liaisons are the face of Skin Pharm! As an Aesthetic Liaison, you will learn the primary responsibilities of working in a cosmetic dermatology office. Tasks include organizing and scheduling all client appointments, while maintaining a friendly and helpful demeanor during all correspondence – in person as well as over the phone and email.
What you will learn
- How to effectively utilize POS system and its inventory management functions
- Become familiar with iPad-based electronic medical record and online scheduling system
- Skills of being a team player to ensure the best customer service possible
- Knowledge regarding skin care products and cosmetic procedures
- Excellent customer service
- Become familiar with building and preserving client relationships
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of our office
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- High interest in anything dermatology or skincare relate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in medical office preferred
- Sense of humor and positive attitude!
Apply for this position