EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44
net wt 60 mL
EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones.
- How to use: Apply to face and neck. Wait at least 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and apply at least every 2 hours.
- Ideal for these concerns: sun protection, dryness, free radical damage, fine lines and wrinkles
- Ideal for these skin types: sensitive skin, dry skin, normal skin, combination skin
- Preferences: dermatologist approved, dye-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, cruelty-free, oil-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, phthalate-free, clean, *pregnancy safe
- Key ingredient(s): zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants
- SPF: SPF 46, UVA/UVB sun protection, water resistant (40 minutes)
*Pregnancy safe: these products are deemed safe by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. However, we always recommend receiving clearance of use of skin care products by your OBGYN first.